close

~莎士比亞(William Shakespeare, 1564-1616) 的十四行詩~ 

 

My Mistress’ Eyes Are Nothing Like the Sun 

 

我情人的眼一點也不像太陽 

 

My mistress’s eyes are nothing like the sun:

我情人的眼一點也不像太陽,

Coral is far more red than her lips’ red.

珊瑚之紅遠紅於她的嘴唇,

If snow be white, why the her breasts are dun;

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

若說頭髮是金絲,鐵絲長在她頭上,

若說雪才是白色,那她的胸色灰悶;

I have seen roses damasked, red and white,

我見過玫瑰繽紛,紅紅白白,

But no such roses see I in her cheeks.

但她的雙頰沒有這種玫瑰;

And in some perfumes is there more delight

有些香水聞起來舒服愉快,

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

超過我情人所吐露的氣味。

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

我愛聽她說話,可是我心中有數:

That music hath a far more pleasing sound.

音樂的聲響更令人神怡。

I grant I never saw a goddess go;

我承認沒見過女神款步;

My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.

我情人走路腳踏著實地。

   And yet, by Heaven, I think my love as rare

   As any she belied with false compare.

   然而蒼天為證我看我情人絕倫

  脫俗,賽似被胡亂比擬的女人。

寒暖 / Xuite日誌 / 回應(2) / 引用(0) / 好文轉寄
沒有上一則|日誌首頁|沒有下一則
回應